3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBilberry Grove, Buckley
- Immaculate and beautifully presented
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Ideal first time buy or family home
- Off road parking with garage
- Modern througout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Walking distance to town center
- Popular residential location
- EPC Rating B-84
This immaculate, modern and very well presented family home is ready to move into and boats generous sized accommodation, located in Buckley and set in an ideal position within walking distance to the town centre. The property has been beautifully decorated and maintained by the present owners with accommodation comprising living room, open plan kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear and the property benefits from having off road parking on a driveway with garage, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The town has local facilities which include shops, restaurants, leisure centre, local schooling and bus routes into Mold and other regions. The A55 is only a short drive away with superb links to the North Wales coast over to Chester, Liverpool and beyond. EPC Rating B-84
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56084754.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9017100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.