4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale26 Rush Grove Street, London
- Beautiful architect designed house within private mews development
- Stunning location next to a boating lake with access to shared grounds
- Spacious rooms full of natural light from floor to ceiling windows
- Four double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms, two en suite
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Huge basement area, ideal for home cinema or gym
- Secure parking space and space for guests
- No onward chain
Stunning architect designed house for sale in Rushgrove Mews, London, SE18. This magnificent house is a genuinely unique property in a truly superb location. Arranged over three floors, and extending to over 2500 square feet, the house is truly a'one off'! Positioned in a quiet, residential development of only 6 Mews houses, as a incredible aspect overlooking a delightful boating lake. The house has wonderful natural light, a superb, practical layout and design and is close to Woolwich Arsenal train line with access to the City of London. Early viewing is advised to appreciate this rare gem.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56085426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9044349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McMahon & Partners, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.