2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrecongill Close, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £66,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £60,000 TO £65,000
- 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE
- FAMILY BATHROOM/WC IN WHITE
- OWN DRIVEWAY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS WELL MAINTAINED MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH ENCLOSED SUNNY SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with many fashionable embellishments. Externally there is a Driveway to front and enclosed Rear Garden.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS WELL MAINTAINED MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH ENCLOSED SUNNY SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with many fashionable embellishments, the layout comprises Open Plan Living Room with attractive fireplace, generous sized Kitchen, Landing, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC with white suite and wet board panelling. Externally there is a Driveway to front and enclosed Rear Garden, being ideal for small children, pets etc.
Living Room 15' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.58m )
(incorporating turning staircase leading to First Floor) feature fireplace with inset 'living flame' pebble effect electric fire finished in brushed stainless steel, UPVC panelled entrance door with leaded oval opaque Double Glazed insert, laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' ( 3.58m x 2.74m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel, 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, plumbed for washing machine, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear garden, 'Potterton' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator.
access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' ( 3.58m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 7' 3" (plus door recess) ( 3.58m x 2.21m (plus door recess) )
Bathroom / Wc
nicely appointed with white suite comprising bath with period style mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, fashionable wet board panelling to walls with chrome inserts and matching flooring, overstairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Enclosed Rear Garden
irregularly shaped lawn area with inset stepping stones, flower beds, flagstone patio area, high timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56086300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.