4 bedroom detached house for saleTyersal Crescent, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Detached dormer bungalow
- Newly built with stylish interior
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Open plan family kitchen
- Separate living room
- Lawned gardens and driveway
- Well placed for commuter links
- No onward chain
A newly built and deceptively spacious four bedroom detached dormer bungalow offered to the market with no onward chain, with front and rear gardens, off street parking and presented to a good standard throughout.
This ready to move into accommodation comprises in brief, to the ground floor; entrance hall with contemporary laminate flooring, leading through into an impressive open plan family kitchen having a range of grey gloss units to base and wall level, integrated appliances to include oven, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher and with French windows out onto the rear garden, guest WC, separate living room and bedroom four.
To the second floor are three well proportioned bedrooms, all with stylish decorative themes, the master having white suite incorporating separate shower enclosure and with full complimentary tiling and modern house bathroom also with white suite. Externally are lawned gardens to both elevations, the rear being generous in size and off street parking is available on the driveway.
Situated within an established and popular residential location, the property is within reasonable daily commuting distance of both Leeds and Bradford City Centres. Excellent shopping and leisure amenities including bars, restaurants, park and leisure centre can be found at Pudsey Town Centre. The nearby Gallagher Leisure Park offers further leisure amenities including Odeon Cinema and Pure Gym.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56093901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD180164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.