3 bedroom terraced house for saleStevenage Road, Bishops Park, Fulham, SW6
- A well-presented and beautifully kept freehold house
- A fantastic location on the 'Alphabet Streets',
- Bright eat in family kitchen
- Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Low maintenance west facing garden
- Seconds from the Thames Path and Bishops Park
- Off street parking
A well-presented and beautifully kept freehold house in a fantastic location on the ‘Alphabet Streets’, seconds from the River Thames and Bishops Park. Purpose built and with the benefit of off street parking this house ticks a lot of boxes.
Much like the rest of the house the ground floor is flooded with light and consists of an eat in kitchen, a storage room and an impressive reception room which opens directly onto the sunny west facing garden via glass doors.
Across the first and second floors are three double bedrooms all of which have good storage space and two bathrooms including the brand newly installed master ensuite.
This peaceful family friendly part of Fulham is near excellent transport links with Hammersmith and Putney Bridge tube stations nearby and the A3 and M4 easily accessible. The vibrant riverside Crabtree pub and world famous River Café’ are both only a short stroll away along the Thames Path
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56096887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.