3 bedroom terraced house for saleGordon Road, Wallasey
- Traditional Three Bedroom House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Sought-After Location
- Ideal First Time Buy or Family Home
GREAT LOCATION!!! PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY!!!
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to market this beautifully presented three bedroom property on Gordon Road. This property is conveniently situated for local shops and buses in nearby Seabank Road in Wallasey. This is a much sought-after residential area close to various transport links, shops, Vale Park, the marine promenade and New Brighton Primary School. The property oozes character throughout and briefly comprises of two separate reception rooms, large kitchen with utility off the back, three well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room. This property would make an ideal FIRST TIME BUY so viewing is essential!!!
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, single glazed door leading into Entrance Hall, electric cupboard.
Single glazed door to front aspect, single glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs leading to First Floor Landing, built-in storage cupboard under stairs.
Lounge 15' 11" Max Into Bay x 12' 7" Max Into Recess ( 4.85m Max Into Bay x 3.84m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, gas fireplace, telephone point and TV point.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 9' 8" Max Into Recess ( 4.32m x 2.95m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 10" Max ( 3.73m x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door leading to Utility Room. The Kitchen comprises wall and base storage units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink/drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker-hood, integrated fridge and part-tiled walls.
Utility Room 7' x 5' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.78m )
Double glazed door leading to Garden, double glazed window to side aspect, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, doors leading to Bedrooms and Shower Room.
Bedroom One 15' 11" Max Into Bay x 11' 9" Max Into Recess ( 4.85m Max Into Bay x 3.58m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" Max Into Recess x 12' 5" ( 4.01m Max Into Recess x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, combi boiler.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, WC, vanity sink unit, shower cubicle, extractor fan and part-tiled walls.
Walled garden with footpath leading to Entrance Door.
Walled paved courtyard with wooden gate to the rear providing access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56102649.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.