3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDUGARD ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Offers in Region of
- 3 Bed semi detached property
- Garage and large rear garden
- 2 Reception rooms to the ground floor
- Property is in need of a full refurbishment
- In the process to find out whether its freehold or leasehold
- Two double bedrooms and a single
- Great location and a low price for a quick sale
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE!! **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this three bedroom property which is in need of refurbishment throughout. Set on a large plot, the front garden offers good space with a long drive way leading to the bricked garage and the rear garden which is also a nice size. The property itself will require the usual refurbishment necessities; re wire, new heating system, decoration, kitchen etc. The dimensions of the property are very good and to the ground floor there are two good sized reception rooms, a downstairs W/C and the kitchen to the rear of the house. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and one single with the family bathroom situated at the top of the landing. *** We are currently looking into whether this property is leasehold or freehold and as soon as we know we will update this advert** Overall, a great project and a chance to get this property at an even better price.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7135253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.