3 bedroom detached house for saleBarleymow Close, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port
- 3 Bedrooms
- Downstairs W/C
- Immaculately Presented
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom detached property in the sought after area of Great Sutton.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom detached property in the sought after area of Great Sutton. The property is located on a good sized plot, and is situated close to local schools, shops and public transport. To the ground floor, this family home comprises; an entrance hall, downstairs W/C, lounge, large conservatory with underfloor heating and kitchen. To the first floor; the property comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, there is a well-presented rear gardens, to the front a driveway and a garage! An internal inspection is essential to appreciate what this property truly has to offer!
A double glazed door to front aspect, a double glazed window to side aspect, a radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' x 15' 3" ( 3.66m x 4.65m )
A radiator, television and telephone connection points, gas fire set, a double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 15' 7" ( 2.39m x 4.75m )
A fitted kitchen, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces and tiling. A door leading through to the conservatory, an electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood. A radiator, plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed window to rear aspect.
A double glazed window to front aspect, a radiator, WC and wash hand basin.
Conservatory 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
UPVC and double glazed patio doors to the rear of the property, tiled flooring with underfloor heating and television and telephone connection points.
Stairs from the downstairs hallway, loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 8" x 13' 9" ( 2.64m x 4.19m )
A double glazed window to the front of the property, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
A double glazed window to side aspect, a radiator and television and telephone connection points.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.54m )
A double glazed window to rear aspect, a fitted combination boiler, a radiator and television and telephone connection points.
A double glazed window to side aspect, bath and mixer taps, a shower and shaver point. Wash hand basin, WC and bathroom tiling.
Off road driveway.
Decking area, lawn area, paved and stoned.
Power and lighting, up and over garage doors, a door to the side of the garage and includes a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56111148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.