2 bedroom apartment for saleCabbell Road, Cromer
- 2 Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Lease Recently Renewed
- Allocated Off-Road Parking Space
- New Boiler Recently Installed
- Radiator Central Heating
- Walking Distance of Shops & Beach
- Glimpses of the Sea!
A spacious first floor apartment, located within walking distance of the town centre, beach and Pier! Offering an allocated off-road parking space, radiator central heating and a glimpse of the sea! The lease has recently been renewed, making viewing essential!!
Ideal for a second home, investors and first time buyers alike!
Call us today and book your viewing!!
Stair lift (included) rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.86m )
Bay window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, two radiators, fireplace, door opening to Bedroom 2.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 12' 2" ( 2.64m x 3.71m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset sink unit, space for fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, airing cupboard, Baxi boiler (approx 12 months old), window to the rear aspect.
Built in wardrobe, carpet flooring, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
Built in wardrobes, carpet flooring, radiator, window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.23m x 1.98m )
Carpet flooring, radiator, window to the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, radiator, extractor fan, carpet flooring, window to the rear aspect.
The popular seaside town of Cromer is located along the North Norfolk coast, approximately 25 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich and just 5 miles from the neighbouring seaside town of Sheringham. Cromer boasts a 14th century church, museum, a choice of hotels, guest houses and B&Bs, shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants - where you can enjoy the famous Cromer crab! There are events throughout the year including the Carnival, Crab & Lobster Festival, the Cromer & Sheringham Art & Literary Festival and Folk on the Pier. Cromer is well known for its pier, which has a lifeboat station and Pavilion Theatre, home to the UK’s only remaining traditional end of the pier variety show.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56115135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.