3 bedroom terraced house for saleMax Road, Chaddesden, Derby
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS MID TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BOCKPAVED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM IT'S POSITION
Situated within an INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT LOCATION is this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS with BLOCK-PAVED DRIVEWAY providing ample parking for SEVERAL CARS.
Situated within an INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT LOCATION is this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS with BLOCK-PAVED DRIVEWAY providing ample parking for SEVERAL CARS. The WELL APPOINTED and GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED accommodation on offer, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and, in brief, comprises, Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen, three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, rear Garden and blockpaved Driveway. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Having front elevation double glazed door with obscurred glass inset, front elevation window with obscurred glass, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, meter cupboard, wall mounted alarm controls, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 2" into recess ( 4.34m x 3.71m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed window, display alcove, exposed wooden flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 9' 2" into recess ( 2.95m x 2.79m into recess )
Having rear elevation double gazed French doors providing access to rear Garden, space for a dining table, tile flooring, storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work-surface over and splash-back incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a large range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, rear elevation double glazed door providing access to rear Garden, two rear elevation double glazed windows and tile flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 4" into recess x 11' 7" plus recess ( 3.76m into recess x 3.53m plus recess )
Having two front elevation double glazed windows, exposed wooden flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" into recess x 8' 9" into recess ( 3.86m into recess x 2.67m into recess )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes including airing cupboard which house hot water cylinder and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" into recess x 8' 8" ( 2.77m into recess x 2.64m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Family Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.29m x 1.65m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level Wc with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and panelled bath with tile surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiling to walls and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a blockpaved driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars. The driveway incorporates access to front entrance door, gravelled borders, outside lighting and boundary fencing.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating paved patio area, outside store, outside utility house, outside lighting, outside tap, gated access to the front of the property, raised flower-beds and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56115997.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.