2 bedroom bungalow for saleRimington Road, Wombwell, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S73
- SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR A NUMBER OF VEHICLES AND GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTING AS LOCATED CLOSE TO THE M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK
This deceptively spacious two double bedroom detached true bungalow is located within a good sized plot with low maintenance gardens and driveway with through garage. Located towards the end of a no through road the property provides privacy and is well positioned for local amenities and commuting. View now to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer here.
This fantastic true bungalow briefly comprises entrance hall, kitchen diner, utility room, living room, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property has a wealth of off street parking on its tarmaced driveway and boasts a through garage as well as a patio to the rear with well maintained borders and a brick built potting shed/ workshop.
The property is ideally located towards the end of this no through road and within walking distance of the local amenities within Wombwell centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56116084.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.