3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Peters Street, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Light & Spacious Accommodation
- Town Centre Location
- Chain Free
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN! This STYLISHLY converted SEMI-DETACHED house offers THREE bedroom accommodation with UPSTAIRS WC and enclosed rear GARDEN. Viewings are highly advised!
Situated Close to Lowestoft Town centre, this stylish modern conversion offers light and spacious accommodation with three bedrooms, upstairs WC, enclosed rear garden and is offered with no onward chian.
Entrance Hall 9' 11" x 10' 4" minus stairwell ( 3.02m x 3.15m minus stairwell )
UPVC double glazed door and window to the side, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Living Room 10' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, UPVC double glazed French doors, television and telephone points, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, coving to ceiling.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, tiled splash backs, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, stairs leading up from the hallway, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side and rear, loft access, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 3" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.73m max x 3.00m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the side and rear, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, coving to ceiling, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin.
Land mainly laid to shingle with paved area.
Paved patio area, timber shed and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56116286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.