1 bedroom apartment for saleTelevision Centre, Wood Lane, White City, London, W12
Withdrawn from Market
- One bedroom apartment
- 24hr concierge, iconic entrance lobby, private residents' lounge and screening room.
- Independent restaurants and cinema.
- Boutique hotel and members' club from Soho House.
- Health club, swimming pool and spa.
- 665 Net sqft
- Open view facing North West
Television Centre is designed in the round, with the complete provision of modern amenities including health club, swimming pool, luxury spa, 47-bedroom hotel, four-screen cinema and independent caf?s and restaurants overlooking the terraces. Television Centre has easy access to London's vast transport network. With White City, Wood Lane and Shepherd's Bush stations, the area is served by excellent Underground, Overground, bus and road routes into the West End, the City and Canary Wharf, and will include access to Crossrail in under 10 minutes from 2018. Television Centre also offers residents 24-hour concierge ? to take receipt of deliveries and welcome guests ? residents' lounge with outdoor seating, and a screening room that can be used for private events and special occasions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56117977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7176216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.