4 bedroom country house for salePius Drove, Upwell, Norfolk
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to learn more about this lovely home
- Garden - Parking - Garage - Rural - Field Views - Chain-free
- Guide Price £300,000-£325,000
YOU WILL LOVE!!! The beautiful field views of the surrounding countryside from your garden and bedrooms, the amazing light and space within the gorgeous kitchen/breakfast/dining room, the peace and tranquillity along this quiet country lane on the edge of the village - and all with no onward chain!
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home by simply viewing the 'Interactive Virtual Tour' here: http://tours.aboda.uk.com/1114266?a=1
Summary of accommodation:
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 & En-suite
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Total Plot Approx 0.1 Acre (STMS)
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden with Field Views
Search Keywords: Freehold, modern, village rural, semi rural, quiet, peaceful, non main road, country lane, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, central heating, double glazing, field views, large kitchen, high speed fibre broadband available in the area, no onward chain,
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8851686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.