1 bedroom flat for saleSt Bernards Gate, Denman Avenue, UB2 4FU
Withdrawn from Market
- OFF PLAN LUXURY FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ONE BATHROOMS
- PRIVATE TERRACE
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- VIDEO ENTRYPHONE
- OVER 540 SQ FT
- GENEROUS 999 YEAR LEASE
- SELECTION OF APARTMENTS AVAILABLE
LIVING ROOM AND OPEN PLAN KITCHEN 36' 5" x 12' 4" (11.1m x 3.76m) Luxury fitted German made open plan kitchen, solid resin worktop, undermounted sink, Hansgrohe taps, Bosch stainless steel oven, hob and hood, integrated appliances including Bosch dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer, engineered wood flooring, recessed downlighters. Leading to living room area with engineered wood flooring, recessed downlighters, matt emulsion walls and ceiling, white flush door with brushed chrome door handles, TV and Sky point, telephone point. Access to private terrace.
BEDROOM 12' 4" x 10' 9" (3.76m x 3.28m) Recessed downlighters, built in wardrobes, matt emulsion walls and ceiling, white flush door, brushed chrome door handles, TV point.
BATHROOM White bathroom suite from the Roca range, thermostatically controlled chrome Hansgrohe shower, Hansgrohe wall mounted taps, heated chrome towel rail, large inset mirror, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
COMMUNAL AREA - Central communal heating system
- Lifts to all floors
- Interior designed entrance lobby
- Communal satellite dish with Sky+ provision
- Tree lined street scene
- Gated development with granite entrance road
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56126386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101374005300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Conway & Co, South Harrow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.