2 bedroom detached house for saleNew Road, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9RA
- Character detached house in popular area.
- Overall plot approx. 0.5 acre (sts) with approx. 150ft long enclosed rear garden (sts).
- 2 Double bedrooms.
- Lounge & dining room - both with log burners.
- Refitted kitchen with separate utility room.
- Refitted downstairs cloakroom.
- Refitted upstairs bath/shower room.
- Majority upvc double glazing & gas central heating with updated combi boiler.
- Garage plus additional garage/shed & garden shed.
- Driveway giving off road parking.
This character period detached house is situated in a popular location. During their ownership the current owners have redecorated the property and completed updating of the property which including refitted kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom, replaced the central heating boiler with a combi boiler (which still is under guarantee), installed log burners in the lounge and dining room and had the exterior painted with an elastometric protective coating. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the presentation and all this property offers!
Upvc double glazed front entrance door with matching side windows and decorative top light into:
Stairs to first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Tiled floor. Radiator. Dado Rail. Picture Rail.
DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM: 5'10 x 6'8 (1.79m x 2.04m)
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted white suite comprising period style wc and hand basin. Tiled floor. Dado rail. Radiator.
LOUNGE: 13'11 x 11'11 (4.26m x 3.64m) max excluding bay
Dual aspect room with upvc double glazed bay window to the front and upvc double glazed window to the side. Recessed fireplace with hearth and inset log burner. Picture rail. 2 Radiators.
DINING ROOM: 15'10 x 11'11 (4.85m x 3.64m) max excluding bay
Dual aspect room with upvc double glazed bay window to the side and upvc double glazed window to the rear. Picture rail. Recessed fireplace with hearth and inset log burner. 2 Radiators. Open archway into:
KITCHEN: 15'10 x 9'5 (4.84m x 2.88m) max
Dual aspect room with 2 upvc double glazed windows to the side and upvc double glazed window to the rear. Refitted range of cream shaker style base units with oak work tops over, breakfast bar and matching wall units to include dresser style area. Integrated dish washer and washing machine. Space for tall fridge/freezer. Space for range style cooker. Inset composite sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Tiled splash backs. Radiator. Picture rail. Door into:
UTILITY ROOM: 11'8 x 7'8 (3.56m x 2.35m)
Dual aspect room with windows to the side and rear. Part glazed door to the side. Fitted range of base units with work tops over and matching wall unit. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Upvc double glazed window to the side and obscured window to the other side. Galleried banister rail. Dado rail. Radiator. Loft access.
BEDROOM 1: 15'11 x 11'11 (4.86m x3.63m) max
Dual aspect room with upvc double glazed window to the side and upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Decorative cast iron fireplace. Built in wardrobe with hanging rails and shelving plus inset mirror to the side.
BEDROOM 2: 13'11 x 11'11 (4.26m x 3.64m) max
Dual aspect room with upvc double glazed windows to the front and side. Radiator. Decorative cast iron fireplace. Picture rail.
BATH/SHOWER ROOM: 15'10 max x 9'6 max (4.85m max x 3.64m max)
Dual aspect room with window to the side and upvc double glazed window to the rear. Refitted 4 piece white period suite comprising wc, hand basin, roll top claws feet bath with shower mixer tap plus tiled and glazed double shower cubicle with mains shower unit. Wooden panelled to lower walls. Radiator. Built in airing cupboard housing refitted gas fired combi boiler serving central heating and hot water.
OUTSIDE: OVERALL PLOT OF APPROX. 0.5 ACRE (STMS)
Hedging to front perimeter and fencing to the side perimeters. Paved pathway around the property leading to the side entrance gates giving access to the rear garden. Flower bed borders set with shrubs and plants. Driveway providing off road parking and access to:
DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE: 15'5 x 8'2 (4.70m x 2.50m)
Power and lighting. Wooden double entrance doors.
REAR: approx. 150ft/45m long (sts)
Paved patio area. Graveled patio area. Wooden hand gate at the side of the property giving access to the front. Wrought iron hand gate at the other side giving access to the driveway. Outside tap. Outside light. Garden mainly laid to lawn with established flower bed borders and raised bank area at the bottom with inset trees. Fencing and tree/shrub screening to perimeters.
ADDITIONAL GARAGE/WOODEN SHED:
Double doors to the front. Personnel door to the side. 2 Windows to the side.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band C. The central heating boiler was replaced August 2015 under a 10 year guarantee.
From the A17 Bridge Road roundabout take the Bridge Road turning and follow the road turning right into New Road where the property can be located on your right hand side. Look for our board.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly, we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56134170.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.