3 bedroom detached house for saleAmber Road, Allestree
- Three Bed Detached House
- Much Improved Accommodation
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Refitted Bathroom
- Attractive Gardens & Garage
- Ideally Suit Young Family
- Convenient for Local Amenities
- Viewing Confidently Recommended
Much improved & superbly presented three bed detached family home. Splendid kitchen/diner & refitted bathroom, gas central heating & double glazing. Driveway, garaging & well tended gardens. Convenient for local shops, University & recreational facilities. Early inspection confidently recommended
From the Hall & Benson Allestree office in Park Farm Centre, proceed along Birchover Way in the direction of Kedleston Road where Amber Road is a turning on the right hand side. Continue into Amber Road where the property can be found on the right hand side & clearly identified by our agents For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56137096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT160193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.