3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWirral Close, Bebington
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Utility Room and Conservatory
- Popular and Convenient Location
WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED IN POPULAR LOCATION! Bradshaw Farnham & Lea are pleased to offer to you this traditional three bedroom semi detached house. The property is located in a cul-de-sac in a popular location of Bebington and briefly comprises; porch, entrance Hall, lounge, conservatory, fitted kitchen/diner, utility room with WC to the first floor. Three Bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Further benefiting from having Gardens surrounding the rear of the property of a generous size and Garage providing off road parking. The property is close to all local amenities such as shops and well regarded schools and has excellent transport links both the M53 Motorway and Spital Railway Station with direct links to Liverpool and Chester are a stones throw away. High interest is expected in this wonderful family home and viewing is essential to appreciate what is on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56139000.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8969864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.