3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Chorley, PR7
- Three Bedrooms + Loft Room
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Family Bathroom/wc
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close to local schools
- Utility Room
- Excellent Transport Links
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Garden Fronted / Rear Patio Area
Miller Metcalfe are pleased to present for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property located in the heart of Chorley close to local amenities. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and a newly fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms together with a modern style bathroom and stairs leading to a further loft room. To the outside of the property is garden fronted with a paved rear yard area with steps leading down to a decked patio area with outside storage, power and lighting and rear access gate. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56140179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11993707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.