3 bedroom town house for saleBluecroft, Shripney, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Modern End of Terrace Town House
- Three Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- High Specification Kitchen / Dining Room
- New Eco Sun Room with Underfloor Heating
- Modern Bathroom, En Suite and Cloakroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Integral Garage
- Balance of NHBC Warranty
* No Forward Chain * A rare opportunity to purchase this immaculately presented, stunning, Nearly New Town House situated within a small and exclusive development. The end of Terrace House is offered with a larger than average plot and benefits from additional features. On the ground floor there is an elongated Entrance Hall with solid wood flooring and access to the modern Cloakroom, Kitchen / Breakfast Room and integral Garage. The high specification Kitchen / Breakfast Room offers a range of built in appliances with access to the newly constructed ECO Garden Room which has underfloor heating, thermal windows and roof glass with bi folding doors providing lovely views and access to the rear Garden. On the first floor, the Lounge also has lovely views over the garden with an attractive 'Juliette' Balcony. Furthermore, the Master Bedroom benefits from ' His and Hers ' wardrobes and a modern En Suite Shower Room. On the top floor, there are a further two double Bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and a modern fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and an Air Balance unit to filter and circulate the air throughout the property. Outside to the rear, the westerly facing Garden is mainly laid to lawn with gated access to the front. To the front, there is a brick paved Driveway providing parking for the residents and an integral Garage with the benefit of power and lighting. The Property is located with close proximity to a variety of amenities and sold with 7 years remaining on the NHBC warranty. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious elongated entrance hall with doors to the cloakroom and kitchen / breakfast room. Integrated door to the garage. Further door to a deep storage cupboard with the benefit of sensor lighting and power, also housing the electric meter and consumer unit. Solid wood flooring. Radiator.
Cloakroom - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted cloakroom with a low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Radiator. Solid wood flooring. Extractor fan.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed patio doors providing lovely views over the rear garden and access to the garden room. One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with soft close effect and roll top work surfaces over with a colour coordinating up stand and tiled splash back. Integrated touch screen induction hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Concealed and integrated fridge / freezer, dish washer and washing machine.Cupboard housing the 'Worcester' boiler. Recess ceiling lights. Solid wood flooring. Radiator. TV point.
Garden Room - Newly constructed with triple aspect double glazed windows and bi folding doors providing views and access to the rear garden. Underfloor heating. Tinted and Low-E glass roof. Low-E clear glass to the walls and doors. Tiled flooring. Benefit of power and lighting. Velux roof window.
First Floor Landing - Doors to the lounge and master bedroom. Stairwell to the second flooring landing. Radiator.
Lounge - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC doubled glazed patio doors to the Juliette balcony. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point.
Bedroom One - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Doors to his and hers double wardrobes. Radiator. Door to:
En Suite - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted en suite with a double shower cubicle, sliding screen door and wall mounted shower. Closed coupled WC and inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Heated towel rail. Shaver point.
Second Floor Landing - Door to the top floor bedrooms and bathroom. Access to the loft space. Radiator. Further door to the airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom Two - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows, bi folding doors to a double built in wardrobe. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Bi folding doors to a double built in wardrobe.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows, Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted shower with a fitted bi folding screen door. Concealed WC and inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Heated towel rail. Shaver point.
Rear - Enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. Pathway leading to the front.
Parking - Brick paved driveway providing parking for the residents.
Integral Garage - Up and over door. Benefit of power and lighting. Door to the entrance hall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56145270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28117638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.