1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSIDNEY WAY, CLEETHORPES
- ATTENTION INVESTORS! Rental yield of approximately 12.5%, currently let at £325 pcm
- Modern one bedroom ground floor flat
- Close to local bus routes and regular shopping on Grimsby Road
- Gas central heating with new boiler and double glazing
- Generous lounge, separate kitchen and double bedroom
- New Carpets
- Allocated parking space
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- **RECENTLY REDUCED!! **
ATTENTION INVESTORS! Rental yield of approximately 12.5% the property is currently let at £325 pcm. Located in the quiet cul-de-sac this modern ground floor one bedroom flat benefits from being within close proximity to Grimsby road with regular bus routes to Cleethorpes and Grimsby town centres, and popular shopping. This modern economical flat also boasts gas central heating, double glazing and is alarmed. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises:- generous lounge with feature fireplace and neutral decor. Spacious kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with shower over the bath. Allocated car parking space, council tax band - A,
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7149610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.