2 bedroom flat for saleRiver Reach, Teddington
- Two double bedrooms
- Spectacular views from the balcony
- Bright and spacious reception
- In need of modernisation
- recently refurbished communal area
- Garage and ample visitor parking
This two double bedroom first floor apartment is situated in one of Teddington’s most desirable locations with stunning views from the balcony over the beautiful communal gardens and looking onto the River Thames.
The property is comprised of a light and spacious reception with sliding doors on to the balcony, two double bedrooms, a kitchen, a family bathroom, and separate wc.
This apartment would benefit from some internal modernising and could be an ideal project for someone who is looking to put their own personal taste into their next residence.
The communal areas have recently been refurbished with new carpets, a new lift and low energy spotlighting. The Property benefits from a garage and ample visitor parking. Moorings are available to rent and there is currently once space available.
Viewings are highly recommended to experience the full ambiance this beautiful apartment has to offer.
EPC Rating D
Property ref: 121_322_3918519
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56148784.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3918519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.