1 bedroom flat for sale1 Elmira Street, Lewisham, London, SE13 7GS
- Modern apartment on the 8th Floor
- Immaculately finished throughout
- 125 Year Lease
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Amtico flooring
- Glassmill Leisure Centre closeby
- Moments from Transport and Amenities
A beautiful 1 bedroom apartment in the final phase of this popular development 'The Renaissance' by Barratt Homes, perfectly situated just moments from Lewisham DLR and Rail station making this an attractive buy for both owner occupiers commuting to the city or investors.
The property offers a spacious interior with an open plan kitchen / living area and balcony, floor to ceiling windows allowing plenty of natural light in and at three piece bathroom.
Roma Corte also benefits from 24 hour concierge. A definite must see, call today to secure
an early viewing
Ground Rent - Est: £300pa
Service Charge - Est £1150 - £1350pa
Lease - 125 years less 1 year
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Domeview Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.