1 bedroom apartment for saleHighwood Gardens, Elephant and Castle SE17
Withdrawn from Market
- Zone 1 living
- Only 5 minutes' walk from the Elephant & Castle Underground and Train stations
- Private residents' facilities include gymnasium, function room, 2 courtyards, and rooftop grow gardens
- World leading energy and water efficient homes set in a rich and leafy landscape designed for walking, cycling, relaxation and play
- Estimated completion The Highwood in Winter 2019 and Orchard Point in Winter 2018
Highwood Garden Terrace is a 10-storey mansion style building with a total of 85 private homes split over the north and south sections of the building. The north side shares its entrance with The Highwood tower, which is accessed from the Club Lobby where the concierge and club facilities are located.Highwood Garden Terrace is inspired by the traditional London mansion blocks and incorporates a number of tiers where the building steps back to offer generous terraces to many of the homes. Also available: - 2 x two bedroom apartments on the 16th floor which are north facing - £994,000 - 1 Bedroom apartment on the 16th floor which is South West facing - £696,000 - 2 x Studio's on the 16th floor which are East and West facing -£539,000- 2 x Two Bedrooms available in South Gardens - both South facing on the 4th floor with prices starting from £590,000 Estimated completion: Winter 2019
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56155687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7182547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.