2 bedroom terraced house for saleWeston Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Upstairs bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Close to train station and other amenities
- Ideal first time buy or investment opportunity
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Positioned in the town of Strood this two bedroom terraced house would be perfect for a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder or for investors seeking to take advantage of the increased demand for buy-to-lets within the local area.The house is located within walking distance of the railway station which benefits from a high speed rail service into London. Alternatively if you are travelling by car the home is well positioned for connection to the A2/M2 motorway links.The house itself won't disappoint benefiting from two separate reception rooms so you can have a room to relax and watch your favourite television programme and a room for those more formal dining arrangements.The rear garden is perfect for entertaining family and friends at barbecues and other social gatherings alike and is sure to be a hive of activity at the inevitable house warming party.
What the Owner says:
We bought our home six years ago and could not have been happier living here. Everything we need is close by and we are only looking to move because of our expanding family. Since moving here we have installed a new combination boiler as well as replacing most of the double glazing within the house making it more cost efficient for the new buyer.
- Dining Room: 11'7 x 10'9 (3.53m x 3.28m)
- Lounge: 11'7 x 10'9 (3.53m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 9'2 x 6'6 (2.80m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 10'9 (3.53m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'9 (3.53m x 3.28m)
- Bathroom: 8'11 x 6'3 (2.72m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
- Store Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56162884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.