3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Hall Street, Malpas, Cheshire, Malpas
- Detached Bungalow
- Central Village Location
- Living Room & Dining Area
- Breakfast Kitchen with AGA
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern En-Suite Shower Rm
- Gated Driveway Parking
- Lawned Garden & Patio
- Additional Orchard & Garden
- No Onward Chain
* DETACHED BUNGALOW * CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION * NO ONWARD CHAIN. A modern three bedroom detached bungalow built during the mid 1990's in an elevated position off Old Hall Street within walking distance of Malpas village. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, large living room with two sets of patio doors to outside, dining area, modern fitted breakfast kitchen with electric AGA, principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, bedroom two/sitting room, bedroom three and utility/WC. The property benefits from double glazed windows and has gas fired central heating with a Worcester Combination condensing boiler. The Sycamores is approached via a private drive off Old Hall Street. To the front there is an extensive parking area with five bar wooden gate. To the rear there is a lawned garden with flagged patio and a series of wooden sleeper steps which leads to a small orchard and further enclosed lawned garden. There is NO ONWARD CHAIN involved in the sale of this property.
Location - Malpas is a historic and picturesque Cheshire village that is recorded in the Domesday Book and features a fine gothic church and many period buildings in a variety of architectural styles. This thriving village has a bustling High Street that provides a range of amenities to include a Londis Store and Post Office, a mini launderette, a coffee shop, dry cleaners, a country store, Barlows electrical, a Co-operative food, The Red Lion and The Crown and The Vaults public houses, a pharmacy, Lloyds Bank and hairdressers. The village caters for families with children of all ages, having a good primary school and an OFSTED rated outstanding secondary school (2011) with sixth form college. Malpas is located within easy driving distance of a convenient network of 'A roads' including the A41, A49, A525 and A534 which amongst other destinations facilitate travel to Chester and Wrexham. The A41 also provides a convenient link to the M53 and M56 near Chester.
Agent's Note - Please note all dimensions and floor plans are approximate and should be used for guidance only.
The detailed accommodation comprises:
Porch - Recessed porch with tiled step and outside light. Wooden panelled entrance door with glazed insert and double glazed side panel to the Entrance Hall.
Entrance Hall - Telephone point, single radiator with thermostat, three ceiling light points, smoke alarm, burglar alarm control pad, electrical consumer board and tiled floor. Doors to the Breakfast Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Area, Principal Bedroom, Bedroom Two/Sitting Room, Bedroom Three and Utility/WC.
Living Room/Dining Area - A large open-plan room incorporating a Living Room and Dining Area with oak wood strip flooring.
Dining Area - 11'5" x 10'10" (3.48m x 3.30m) - Coved ceiling, ceiling light point, double glazed window and single radiator with thermostat.
Living Room - 19' x 14'7" (5.79m x 4.45m) - With two sets of double glazed sliding patio doors to the front, gas fired flue-less stove heater, coved ceiling, two ceiling light points, double radiator with thermostat and cupboard housing the water meter.
Breakfast Kitchen - 17'6" x 9'1" (5.33m x 2.77m) - Fitted with a modern range of base and wall level units with oak worktops incorporating drawers, cupboards and a tall larder unit with shelving and two pull-out basket drawers. Inset one and half bowl ceramic sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Electric AGA in red with two hot plates and three ovens. Space for tall fridge freezer, plumbing and space for dishwasher, tiled splash-backs, recessed ceiling spotlights, single radiator with thermostat, space for breakfast table and chairs, tiled floor and cupboard housing a Worcester Greenstar 30si combination condensing gas fired central heating boiler, double glazed window overlooking the rear and part-glazed stable type door to outside.
Principal Bedroom - 15'10" x 11' into wardrobe. (4.83m x 3.35m into wa - Full height fitted wardrobes to the length of one wall incorporating four double wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, single radiator with thermostat, ceiling light point and laminated wood effect strip flooring. Door to En-Suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room - 9'8" x 4'1" (2.95m x 1.24m) - Recently re-fitted with a modern white suite and chrome style fittings comprising: tiled shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower, extendable shower attachment, over-head shower, fold down bench seat and sliding glazed door; vanity unit with circular shaped wash hand basin, mixer tap and storage cupboard beneath; and low level WC with concealed dual- flush cistern. Fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, double glazed window with obscured glass, recessed ceiling spotlights, extractor and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two/Sitting Room - 13'8" x 9'1" (4.17m x 2.77m) - Double glazed window overlooking the rear, ceiling light point, single radiator with thermostat, telephone point, laminated wood effect strip flooring and built-in storage cupboard with two sliding doors.
Bedroom Three - 9'1" x 7'7" (2.77m x 2.31m) - Double glazed window overlooking the front, single radiator with thermostat, TV aerial point, ceiling light point and laminated wood effect strip flooring.
Utility / Wc - 6'3" maximum x 6'1" (1.91m maximum x 1.85m) - Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, plumbing and space for washing machine, part-tiled walls, ceiling light point, Vent Axia extractor and double glazed window with obscured glass. (This room was originally a bathroom but the bath with the shower over has been removed).
Outside - The property is approached via a private tarmac driveway from Old Hall Street near the the centre of Malpas village. To the front there is an extensive gravelled parking area with a five-bar wooden gate. Timber built garden shed to side. External electricity meter cupboard.
To the rear there is lawned garden and a flagged patio enclosed by a walling and fencing which enjoys a pleasant outlook towards an orchard. Outside water tap. Wooden sleeper steps with a wooden hand rail provide access to a small orchard with shed. A wooden archway with climbing vine provides access to a further lawned garden with well stocked shrub borders and a covered seating area with established vine. External lighting to front, both sides and rear.
Patio Area -
Agent's Notes - * Council Tax Band D - Cheshire West and Chester.
* Tenure - understood to be Freehold. Purchasers should verify this through their solicitor.
* Services - we understand that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
* The property is on a water meter.
* The gas meter cupboard is located along Old Hall Street.
* We have been advised that planning permission was granted, but has since lapsed, for a side extension creating two further bedrooms and an en-suite bathroom. A copy of the original plans is available for inspection in the agent's Chester Office (Application Number 04/0153).
Directions - From Chester City centre proceed through Boughton and at Bill Smith's motorcycle showroom turn right and immediately left onto the Christleton Road. At the new 'hamburger' roundabout take the second exit onto the A41. Continue straight across at the Broxton roundabout and then at the next roundabout in Hampton Heath take the third exit right on to the B5069 Chester Road towards Malpas. Follow the road past the Bishop Heber County High School into the village of Malpas and at the T-junction turn left into the High Street. Follow the road through the village, past the Crown Inn and the Red Lion, and shortly after the Goodmore Plants Nursery turn right up the tarmac driveway and the bungalow will be found ahead of you.
Viewings - By arrangement with the Agent's Chester Office 01244 404040.
Priority Investor Club - If you are considering purchasing this property as a buy to let investment, our award winning lettings and property management department offer a preferential rate to anyone who purchases a property through Cavendish and lets with Cavendish. For more information contact Lettings Manager, David Adams on 01244 401440/David.email@example.com
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56167255.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26517150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Residential, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.