3 bedroom town house for saleBarrow Gardens, Redhill
- Three bedroom mews home arranged over three floors
- Generous living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite & bedroom two with en-suite
- One allocated parking space
- Rear garden
- Walking distance to train station & town centre
- No forward chain
Looking for something spacious that has plenty of room for the growing family? A great position where you are able to walk to both the station & town centre? Your property search stops right here! This fantastic three bedroom mews house arranged over three floors offers flexibility & versatility.
Looking for something spacious that has plenty of room for the growing family? A great position where you are able to walk to both the station and town centre? Well your property search stops right here!
This fantastic three bedroom mews house arranged over three floors offers flexibility and versatility.
The generous living room provides ample space for comfy seating one end and a dining table the other.
There will never be any arguments over bathrooms as this property has three and a ground floor cloakroom! The master bedroom and second bedroom both benefit from en-suites.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob and space for all the usual kitchen appliances.
In the warmer months why not dine alfresco in the rear garden, you will definitely enjoy gathering the family together and spending many summer evenings around the barbecue.
With an allocated parking space along with plenty of scope to fashion the home of your dreams and with no forward chain, this home could be yours in a flash!
Living Room 15' x 12' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 1" ( 3.71m x 1.85m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.28m )
One Allocated Parking Space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56167486.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED403696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.