3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReidhaven Street, Elgin, IV30
- Traditional Built Maisonette With Drive
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge And Sitting Room/Dining Room
- EPC = D
- Kitchen And Basement Area
- Family Bathroom W/C And W/C
- Gas C/Heating And D/Glazed
- Large Mature Garden To The Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
* Traditional Build Maisonette with Private Drive for 2 cars
* Close to Town Centre, Railway Station and College
* Large rear garden mainly laid in lawn with mature shrubs, trees and flower beds
* Recently redecorated and new carpets laid
* Some Furniture can be negotiated separately if required
* Gas C/Heating and D/glazed
* Basement area ideal as a utility area or store room
* Ideal Family home for the persons looking for a town centre location
* Viewing Highly Recommended
This traditional built maisonette with driveway for 2 cars is situated in a popular sought after mature residential area near the town centre of Elgin. The accommodation comprises: vestibule, hallway leading to stairs to both the basement and the first floor, lounge/dining room and kitchen on the first floor, and a further two bedrooms, formal lounge and WC on the second floor and family bathroom and bedroom on the third floor. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing private large rear garden mainly laid in lawn with, trees, mature shrubs and flower beds. Some of the furniture is available by separate negotiation. Viewing is recommended to appreciate this spacious accommodation. EPC = D
The property is located within an established residential area of Elgin and will appeal to those seeking a family home well placed for access to the town centre. Elgin offers a wide range of services including: primary and secondary schools, chain stores, supermarkets, hotels, and restaurants. Travel links are available by road and rail to Inverness, Aberdeen and beyond.
This is an ideal family home for the person looking for a traditional built property close to the Town Centre, Railway Station and Primary Schools.
Re-decorated and new carpets laid.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56171227.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528568390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.