3 bedroom terraced house for saleCarrick Road, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- MID-TERRACED FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO NEW EDUCATION CAMPUS
- IDEAL FIRST-TIME BUY/BUY-TO-LET OPPORTUNITY
- ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING ROOM, DINING KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- PARTIAL ELECTRIC HEATING, DOUBLE-GLAZING
- OFF-STREET PARKING TO FRONT AND EASILY MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
- ENERGY RATED E
Situated closely to the new North East Educational campus and with a wide range of amenities, services and leisure facilities all within easy reach, this mid-terraced property offers a perfect opportunity for first time buyers.
The full accommodation comprises briefly of an entrance hall, living room and kitchen to the ground floor, with a bathroom and three bedrooms to the first floor. The property also benefits from having partial electric heating, double glazing and lots of storage space, off street parking to the front and an easily-maintained rear garden.
Having external timber door with glazed panel and 3 storage cupboards.
13' 8" x 8' 8" - Having base and wall units with worktop and breakfast bar area, washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in storage cupboard and 2 double glazed windows. Measurements are to the minimum points.
17' 7" x 9' 7" - Having external rear timber door with glazed panel, 2 double glazed windows and an electric heater. Measurements are to the maximum points.
Having built in storage cupboard.
13' 6" x 8' 6" - Having double glazed window and electric heater. Measurements are to the minimum points.
9' 11" x 8' 7" - Having double glazed window and electric heater. Measurements are to the minimum points.
8' 8" x 6' 7" - Having double glazed window and electric heater.
6' 4" x 5' 7" - Having white 3 piece suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over, built in storage cupboard and obscured double glazed window.
Outside - Front
Having easy maintenance gravel front garden and driveway parking.
Outside - Rear
Having paved and grass areas and shed.
There is an access pathway to the rear of the property which is shared with the next door neighbour.
A textured finish (Artex or similar) has been applied to the ceiling in the lounge. Care must be taken when carrying out any future maintenance or removal, as textured coatings manufactured prior to the mid 1980s contained asbestos - and this material presents a potential health risk if damaged or disturbed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56173785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR180937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.