2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Post Road, Briston, MELTON CONSTABLE
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Parking & Garden
CLOAKROOM - SITTING ROOM - KITCHEN - CONSERVATORY
A well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached house with garden and off road parking in this well served North Norfolk village.
Entrance Door To;
Tiled floor, radiator, staircase.
Wc, wash basin, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Sitting Room 15' 5" max x 11' ( 4.70m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring. Understairs cupboard housing boiler.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' x 8' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.64m )
Wall and base units, roleld edge worktops, stainless steel sink, slot for cooker, tiled floor, recess for washing machine, double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory 6' 4" x 4' ( 1.93m x 1.22m )
Door to rear.
Airing cupboard housing water tank. Loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 8' x 8' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Electric wall heater, panelled bath with shower above, wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator, shaver point, extractor, double glazed window to rear.
Small front garden, lawn to the rear with PATIO, SHED and gated access to the parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56174181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL104604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.