2 bedroom terraced house for saleSidney Road, South Knighton, Leicester
- Tenanted Until August 2017
- Generating £630 PCM
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Family Bathroom
- Partial uPVC Double Glazing
- Pleasant Rear Garden
- Close to Amenities
- Highly Popular Area
A well presented, tenanted, two bedroom mid terraced property in the popular South Knighton with tenants under agreement until August 2017 paying £630 per calendar month. Benefitting from partial uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and a pleasant lawned rear garden. The accommodation comes in the form of two reception rooms, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. Ideally located for access to amenities, the City Centre and local schools this would make a good long term investment due to high tenant demand in the area and potential for future rent increases. EPC E
Front Reception Room - 4.43 max x 3.43 (14'6" max x 11'3") - Accessed via a timber door, central ceiling pendant, picture rail, uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and stripped timber flooring.
Rear Reception Room - 3.60 min x 3.43 (11'10" min x 11'3") - Central ceiling pendant, picture rail, radiator, timber framed window to rear aspect, coal effect gas fire set in original fireplace with decorative tiled inserts and timber mantel, stripped timber flooring, chrome sockets and switch plates, understair cupboard and staircase rising to first floor.
Kitchen - 4.04 x 2.08 (13'3" x 6'10") - A fitted kitchen consisting of a range of timber floor and wall kitchen units offering cupboard and drawer storage with recess for fridge freezer and washing machine and integrated electric oven. A rolled edge worktop incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Central ceiling light point, chrome sockets and switch plates, Timber panelling, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator, breakfast hatch to dining room, timber framed double glazed window to side aspect, original obscure timber framed window to side aspect and a timber door to rear yard.
Staircase And Landing - Two ceiling pendants, radiator, chrome switch plates and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 4.43 max x 3.92 (14'6" max x 12'10") - Ceiling pendant, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect and additional timber framed window with internal secondary glazing to front aspect, chrome sockets and switch plates and overstair wardrobe.
Bedroom Two - 3.59 x 3.02 (11'9" x 9'11") - Ceiling pendant, picture rail, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect and chrome sockets and switch plates.
Bathroom - 4.09 x 2.53 (13'5" x 8'4") - A large family bathroom with a four piece, traditionally style suite comprising of a free standing rolled edged clawed feet bath with traditional chrome mixer tap with shower attachment over, a pedestal wash hand basin with chrome Beaumont taps, a fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome mixer shower offering rainhead and hand held attachments and a low flush WC. Ceiling light point, part panelled walls, two uPVC obscure double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, two traditional, tubular, heated towel rails and cupboard housing Worcester gas fired boiler.
Outside - To the front of the property paved path to front door surround by dwarf brick wall with mature shrubs.
To the rear of the property a paved patio with outdoor store, gated access to side passage and timber decked seating area with steps leading up to a lawned garden with mature hedge to one side and timber fencing to the other and mature trees to the rear.
Property Information Form - An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Tenancy Details - The property has a 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement in place until 30th August 2017 at £630 per calendar month.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Directional Note - Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Continue beyond the Victoria Park Roundabout remaining on the A6 London Road. Turn right onto Holbrook Road, take the next right onto South Knighton Road, turn left onto Goldhill Road before finally turning right onto Sidney Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56178916.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26518470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.