3 bedroom character property for salePrinces Road, Stamford
- REDUCED FROM £335,000
- Bay Fronted Period Property
- Wealth Of Character Features
- Close To Stamford Town Centre
- Two Receptions & Separate Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Courtyard Garden
- Viewing Recommended
This attractive double fronted period home is set only a stone's throw from the town centre's shops and restaurants and offers many character features and a courtyard garden.
Entering this character home from the covered porch you are met with an impressive entrance hall with original staircase and Minton tiled floor. The sitting room comes complete with period fireplace, picture rail and ceiling rose. The dining room retains the quarry tiled floor and open fire with period surround, there is also access to the understairs storage cupboard and another door leading through to the kitchen. This refitted kitchen offers a butler sink and range style cooker, with space for a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. The back door takes you out to the courtyard garden.
Upstairs the light and airy galleried landing leads to the dual aspect master bedroom with corner fireplace still in situ, the second bedroom also has a period fireplace, built in wardrobes and picture rail. There is a further single bedroom and newly fitted shower room.
Outside from the front of the house there is gated access to the courtyard garden in which there are two brick built outhouses and a coal bunker.
The property has been sympathetically updated by the current owners with new wooden framed double glazed casement windows to the first floor rooms. On the ground floor the original sash windows come complete with bespoke fitted plantation shutters.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Sitting Room 17' 2" max x 10' ( 5.23m max x 3.05m )
Dining Room 16' 8" max x 10' max ( 5.08m max x 3.05m max )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 7' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.21m )
Stairs & Landing
Master Bedroom 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.26m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56179462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.