3 bedroom detached house for saleLong Lane, Halesowen
Please call 0121 550 5400 for further details. A select development of 9 new properties, one detached and 8 semi detached of various types. Constructed by James Madison Homes. The properties are located on the corner of Long Lane and New England in Halesowen. The properties will be completed to a high standard with the benefit of 10 year BLP warranty with certificates on completion and is also registered with the Help To Buy Scheme. The properties will have two allocated parking spaces/driveway. The detached house will include vestibule porch, entrance hall, attractive lounge facing the front with stairs to first floor accommodation, inner lobby with door to downstairs w.c., attractive kitchen diner with French doors opening to rear garden. The first floor accommodation has landing with doors radiating to family bathroom, master bedroom and en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms. Outside has allocated parking and rear garden. Estimated completion will be early 2017. For further information please contact Dawn Hughes or Lisa Saunders on 0121 550 5400 and register your interest. DAG 4/8/17 V2
Please be advised all Images are for Illustration only and there will be variation between plots.
Approach - Via pathway with driveway to side.
Vestibule Porch - Gives access to:
Entrance Hall - With doors leading to:
Lounge - 3.6 max x 4.2 max (11'9" max x 13'9" max) - Having double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor accommodation, central heating radiator.
Inner Lobby - With door to:
W.C. - Having w.c., wash hand basin, central heating radiator.
Kitchen Diner - 4.7 x 3.1 (15'5" x 10'2") - Range of fitted wall and base units with French doors to rear garden, central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing - Doors radiating to:
Bedroom One - 2.6 x 3.4 (8'6" x 11'1") - Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room - 1.9 x 1.5 (6'2" x 4'11") - With w.c., wash hand basin, shower cubicle, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.6 x 3.0 (8'6" x 9'10") - Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.0 x 1.9 (6'6" x 6'2") - Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom - 2.0 x 1.9 (6'6" x 6'2") - Double glazed window to front, bath, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin.
Rear Garden - Having patio area with lawned area beyond.
Tenure - References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. We are advised that the property is freehold. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor.
James Madison Homes
Oakhurst Court, Long Lane, Halesowen B62 9EJ
External Main Entrance Door
• GRP Cottage style door, black
• Multipoint locking
Windows and Secondary entrance doors
• PVCU windows and secondary entrance doors
• Vertical 5 panel moulded internal doors
• Skirting boards – lambs-tongue moulded MDF
• Architraves – lambs-tongue moulded MDF
• MDF windows boards to all rooms, except kitchens and bathrooms
• MDF internal door frame linings
• Staircase in softwood timber with MDF stair-treads and plywoods risers
• A fitted kitchen with up-stands with stainless steel sink top and chrome tap
• Depending upon the stage of build a colour choice may be available
• Bosch single integrated brushed steel oven
• Bosch gas hob brushed steel finish
• Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
• Indesit integrated 50/50 fridge freezer
• Indesit integrated dishwasher
• A space-only will be left for washing machine
• Twyfords E100 wash basin with single tap hole
• Twyfords E100 w.c. pan, square cistern, white seat
• Twyfords Omnifit 1700 x 700mm bath and panel
• En-suite shower room a sliding door shower screen
• Where shower is fitted over a bath a curved-top bath screen panel
• A consumer unit and a number of switches and sockets.
Plumbing & Heating
• Space and water heating provided by a combination boiler and balance flues
• Compact radiators with thermostatic valves
• A chrome towel rail will be fitted in one bathroom in lieu of a radiator
• Digital heating and hot water programmer
• Ceilings will receive a plaster skim finish and matt white emulsion
• Plaster walls will receive vinyl matt Gardenia emulsion, colour Gardenia
• Joinery (including staircases) will have a white gloss paint finish
• Bathroom walls will be partially tiled using Porcelanosa tiles, the three ranges used are Madagascar (natural and beige), Zeus (natural and beige) and Japan (marine and blanco)
• Depending upon the stage of build a choice from the tile ranges will be offered
• Insulated ground floor slabs
• Insulated roof voids and wall cavities
• Energy efficient condensing boilers
• Thermostatic radiator controls
• Energy efficient lighting
• Energy efficient glazing
• Energy saving electrical appliances
• Turf to front gardens
• Landscaped planting to frontages as site plan
• Timber close-board fencing to external perimeters
• Timber panel fencing to garden division
James Madison Homes reserve the right to alter, amend or substitute any part of the above specification without notice.
Clients must be aware that the measurements are approximate and are taken from plan and may alter once the property has been plastered.
Money Laundering Regulations
In order to comply with Money Laundering Regulations, from June 2017, all prospective purchasers are required to provide the following - 1. Satisfactory photographic identification. 2. Proof of address/residency. 3. Verification of the source of purchase funds. In the absence of being able to provide appropriate physical copies of the above, Lex Allan reserves the right to obtain electronic verification.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26518740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lex Allan Grove, Halesowen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.