3 bedroom house for saleGeldeston, NR34
- NEW BUILD
- SHARED OWNERSHIP
- SHARES AVAILABLE FROM 50% to 75%
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- 3 MILES FROM BECCLES TOWN CENTRE
- NHBC WARRANTY
- IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- UTILITY ROOM
A brand new 3 bedroom chalet bungalow available soon. This property offers open plan living and spacious rooms including a ground floor shower room, first floor family bathroom, utility room and ground floor bedroom. Integrated oven and hob are included in the kitchen with additional appliance options available if required at an extra cost. Externally there are 2 parking spaces and a pleasant turfed south east facing private garden. These properties benefit from Air Source Heat Pumps and an energy rating SAP Band B.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 7.93m x 3.39m opening to 6.04m (34.85m2)
Kitchens include integrated oven, hob and cooker hood, with additional appliance options available if required at an extra cost. A good range of wall and floor units installed. Tiled flooring to kitchen area. Under stair cupboard housing Air Source Heat Pump equipment. French doors leading to rear garden.
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM 2.20m x 1.70m (3.48m2)
Shower enclosure, low level WC, hand wash basin and heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
UTILITY ROOM 2.20m x 1.70m (3.53m2)
Separate utility room with floor units installed.
BEDROOM ONE (ground floor) 3.70m opening to 3.83 x 3.36m (13.40m2)
To front aspect and a good sized double bedroom. This could alternatively be used as a study, playroom or dining room.
BEDROOM TWO 4.63m x 3.39m (16.28m2)
Found on the first floor and being a spacious double bedroom serving well as the master bedroom. Featuring a roof light to the rear and window to the front.
BEDROOM THREE 2.63m x 3.70m (10.35m)
Located on the first floor with window to the front.
BATHROOM 2.56m x 1.93m (4.76m2)
Shower over bath with shower screen, low level WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail. Featuring a roof light, tiled flooring and full height tiles around bath.
French doors leading onto patio area and turfed south west facing private garden. Air Source Heat Pump unit located on patio to rear of property. Planted areas to the front aspect and 2 in curtilage parking spaces.
Air Source Heat Pump.
Geldeston is a rural community in south Norfolk on the north bank of the river Waveney between Beccles and Bungay. The village benefits from a church, a village hall, Rowan Marine boat yard, Mandys farm shop and two pubs, the Wherry Inn in the centre of the village and the Locks Inn on the river. There is also a childrens playground and a multifunction outdoor space, called the GREEN project. Close by is the market town of Beccles which offers a wider range of amenities includes shops, supermarkets, schools, doctors surgery and excellent public transport links to Norwich, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth and surrounding villages.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
- All properties are marketed on a shared ownership basis with Saffron Housing Trust.
- Prospective buyers can purchase between 50%-75% of the property with an annual rent of 2.75% of the remaining equity payable in monthly instalments.
- Purchasers will be able to buy further shares in this property after 12 months.
- There is also a service charge which includes buildings insurance and an admin fee.
- Applicants will be subject to a financial assessment.
- Mortgage and rent costs must be lower than 45% of net income.
- Applicants are restricted to an income of no more than £80,000 per year and must not own their own home.
- All applicants must ensure the following:
1. They are registered with the Help to Buy scheme.
2. They have a connection to the local area.
3. They have completed the relevant Expression of Interest Form.
4. They have a mortgage agreed in principle.
5. They have completed the relevant Income and Expenditure Form.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56182353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 266406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howards, Beccles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.