4 bedroom detached house for saleTruro, Cornwall TR1
- Garage and parking
- Landscaped garden
- Modern home
- Successful letting opportunity
- Walking distance of facilities
- Walking distance of schooling
- Walking distance to a golf course
A very well presented, recently redecorated 4 bedroomed, 2 bathroomed modern detached house with 2 reception rooms, utility room, parking, garage and lovely front and rear gardens backing onto trees.
Very well positioned towards the top of the cul-de-sac, this is a perfect family home within walking distance of the hospitals, Truro College and Richard Lander School.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, lounge with double doors to the dining room in turn opening to the rear garden via French doors. Spacious kitchen, utility room, wc.
First Floor: landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms, bathroom.
Outside: driveway parking and single garage. Attractive walled front lawned garden. Good sized, secure rear garden backing onto trees.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56184081.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.