3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Slad, Wilden Top, Stourport-On-Severn
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
Mortgagees in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £124,015 for 41 The Slad, Wilden Top, DY13 9JW. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Shipways on 01562 829900 before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
A three bedroom mid terrace property being offered for sale with no upward chain. Comprising entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from off road parking and a rear garden.
Single glazed door to front, stairs to first floor landing, wood effect flooring and doors to wc, kitchen and lounge.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 17' 8" max x 14' 6" max ( 5.38m max x 4.42m max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, two gas central heated radiators, built-in understairs storage cupboard and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar and worktops, wall mounted gas central heated boiler, plumbing for washing machine and gas central heated radiator.
Access point to loft and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 8" front of robes x 8' 1" ( 3.86m front of robes x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes, gas central heated radiator and exposed floorboards.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 6" ( 3.15m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and ceiling light.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, part tiling, gas central heated radiator and airing cupboard housing water tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56186164.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.