2 bedroom flat for sale184/5 Causewayside, Newington, Edinburgh, EH9 1PN
- Well-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, third-floor (top) flat, forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the highly-desirable Newington, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room open to a kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include a communal gas central heating system, a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, TV and phone points, good storage, secured entry system and a shared garden.
- The property is conveniently situated in a high amenity area, with zoned street parking and excellent public transport links.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, third-floor (top) flat, forming part of traditional stone-built tenement located in highly-desirable Newington, south of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room open to a kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom. Features include a communal gas central heating system, a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, TV and phone points, good storage, secure entry system and a shared garden. The property is conveniently situated in a high amenity area, with zoned street parking and excellent public transport links. An entrance hall gives access throughout and features two built in store cupboards, the entry-system handset, wood-effect laminate flooring and store space for outerwear. The living area has room for both lounge and dining furniture and features TV and phone points, coving and two pendant light fittings. Open to the living room, a spacious fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, composite sink with drainer, a tiled surround, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, and an integrated electric oven, hob and canopy; whilst a freezer is housed in a built-in store cupboard. Bedroom one is set to the front and features carpeted flooring, radiator and pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is also set to the front and features a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite with shower above the bath. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows together with the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7149720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.