4 bedroom detached house for saleCreedy, The Street, Little Dunmow, CM6
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner/Living Space
- Sitting Room with fireplace/log burner
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite Bath/Shower Room and Family Bathroom
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Extensive parking and double width Cartlodge
- Grounds bordering onto farmland
Enviably situated, this extended family home occupies a generous sized plot that borders onto farmland, yet is only 2.5 miles from the centre of Great Dunmow. The property is approached via a sweeping drive providing parking for several cars and access to a double width cartlodge with adjacent storage room/garage. Directly behind the property is a spacious paved patio from where to sit and relax, ideal for barbecuing and eating al fresco. Once inside the home the extremely spacious kitchen/diner/living space, certainly provides the wow factor to the home. The spacious master bedroom is located to the ground floor with an en suite bath/shower room and walk in wardrobe and French doors open directly onto the patio. The fireplace with log burner can be found within the sitting room and makes for a cosy room during the winter months whilst the study provides the ideal spot to browse the computer or work from home. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with potential roof terraces located off of bedroom three and four. For those buyers seeking a spacious family home with a plot to match, a viewing is strongly recommended. EPC C.
Sitting Room 7.39m (24'3) x 4.55m (14'11)
Study 3.58m (11'9) x 2.57m (8'5)
Kitchen/Diner/Living Space 9.8m (32'2) x 7.49m (24'7)
Bedroom 1 7.39m (24'3) x 4.55m (14'11)
En Suite Bath/Shower Room
Bedroom 2 5.16m (16'11) x 3.56m (11'8)
Bedroom 3 6.25m (20'6) x 4.09m (13'5)
Bedroom 4 3.78m (12'5) x 3.66m (12')
Double width cartlodge
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56191278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 374626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Dunmow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.