4 bedroom chalet for saleMeribel, Rhone Alps, France
- 4 Ensuite Bedrooms
- Chalet Of 400m2
- High Specification finish
- Library and TV Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent Spa Facilities
- Large 66m2 terrace
- Superb Panoramic Views
- Ski Room
This amazing 4 bedroom chalet that combines luxurious design with authentic architecure as well as natural stone and wood both inside and out, provides 400m2 of comfort and modern interior space with an excellent range of high-end facilities. Private and offering a quiet retreat with outstanding uninterrupted views, the large spaces are evident on each floor.
The chalet designed to the finest detail comes with
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all with ensuite facilities
- Open plan Living, dining and kitchen area of 86m2
- A Separate library and TV Lounge
- A wonderful Spa area, with hot tub, steam room, sauna and gym
- Large terrace of 66m2, ideal for entertaining
- Ski Room
- Changing Rooms
With each room with their own unique character, the wonderful panoramic views available from the terrace and many of the rooms, extend for miles and are a key feature of the property.
The chalet has successfully operated as a luxury rental property. Please contact us regarding what returns could be achieved.
For the brochure and plans of this wonderful chalet as well to arrange a viewing, please contact us.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 89437_002246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alpine Property Investments, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.