4 bedroom terraced house for saleBacton Road, North Walsham
- Help to Buy price is Guide Price £184,000 - £192,000. Full market price is Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000
- Nominated by LABC for an Excellence Award 2018
- LAST ONE REMAINING!!
- Help To Buy!!
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
LAST TWO REMAINING!!
** Help to Buy price is Guide Price £192,000 - £200,000. Full market price is Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000 **
Located close to the heart of the market town of North Walsham, Horatio Terrace offers a stylish and spacious living space perfect for family life.
A unique opportunity to own a brand new 4 bedroom home in the town centre of North Walsham. Horatio Terrace is a collection of just 5 beautiful 4 bedroom townhouses all for private sale. These brand energy efficient new homes are built to a high specification, with A rated boilers, underfloor heating on the ground floor and a 10 year architect certificate. All homes have their own individual touches including a variety of stunning kitchens and flooring in the entrance halls. The kitchens have fully integrated appliances including double ovens, 5 ring gas hobs, fridge freezers, washing machines and dishwashers. Plot 5 has an upgraded kitchen including a Range master oven and 6 ring gas hob. There are 2 en suites, one with a bath, downstairs WC and a separate shower room, each with its own design of wall and floor tiles included. The separate living room leads onto a private garden with a patio area and a rear gate with access to private parking. Covering 3 floors, the end terraces also have large master bedrooms with en suite and dressing rooms too. Situated close the towns centre with its collection of shops, supermarkets, cafes public houses and restaurants. Horatio Terrace is also within walking distance of local schools and the towns train station with connections to Norwich, Sheringham and London. With the sandy beaches of the Norfolk coast just 10 minutes drive away viewing is highly recommended.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.90m x 2.77m )
Living Room 16' 1" x 13' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 4 13' 1" To Recess x 6' 1" ( 3.99m To Recess x 1.85m )
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
Bath and shower rooms
- Shower over the bath in en-suite on the first floor, with hand basin and toilet
- Separate shower room with hand basin and toilet on the first floor
- Shower, hand basin and toilet in the en-suite on the second floor
- Toilet, hand basin with splash back
- Ground floor has underfloor heating
- First floor and second floor have radiators
- 'A' rated boiler system
- Plot 5 has a Range master oven with 6 ring gas hob
- Plots 1, 2, 3 and 4 have double ovens with 5 ring gas hobs
- All have integrated washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- All kitchens are Burford range from Howdens, colours vary on plot number.
- Kitchen tiles are included, colour and type vary on plot number
- Bathroom, shower room and WC floor tiles are included
- Flooring is included in the downstairs hallway and dining areas
- Internal oak veneer doors with satin handles
- Double glass panel oak veneer doors leading to dining area
- Satin white skirting and architrave
- Magnolia internal walls and white ceilings
- TV points to all bedrooms, living room and kitchen
- 2 private parking spaces for each home
- Tarmac apron with shingle drives and parking bays
- Landscaping to the front
- Seeded rear garden with private fencing
- Patio and garden path leading to rear access gate
There are two private allocated parking spaces.
The kitchen colour varies depending on plot number as does the colour and style of the kitchen tiles. The property is finished to a very high standard with internal oak veneer doors with satin handles, satin white skirting and architrave, magnolia internal walls and white ceilings.
Please note the photos shown are from plot 4. Finishes may vary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.