3 bedroom terraced house for saleConsort Road, Eastleigh
- Three bedroom terraced house
- Convenient central location
- Handy for transport links & Motorway junction
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Three reception areas
- Rear garden with decking and lawn
Three bedroom terraced house located in Eastleigh. The ground floor accommodation has a lounge area, a dining area, an additional rear family room/study opening to the kitchen and a bathroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms. The rear garden has decking opening to a lawn.
Three bedroom terraced house in a cul-de-sac location, convenient for Eastleigh town centre with transport links of trains and buses and motorway junctions. The town centre also offers an array of shops and leisure facilities, schools and colleges.
Double glazed front door, stairs to the first floor, door to the dining area
Dining Area 11' 3" max x 11' max ( 3.43m max x 3.35m max )
Radiator, understairs storage cupboard, archway to the lounge area and an opening to the family room/study
Lounge Area 10' 8" max x 10' 8" max from archway ( 3.25m max x 3.25m max from archway )
Double glazed bay window to the front, two radiators, electric firepace with a decorative surround and mantle
Family Area/ Study Area 16' x 5' ( 4.88m x 1.52m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear garden, spotlighting, an opening to the kitchen and a door to the bathroom
Kitchen 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Wide opening from the family room/ study with a sink unit and cupboard below, further wall and base level units with worktops, point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer,
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, corner bath, low level W.C, wash hand basin, splash back tiling
First Floor Landing
Doors providing access to the three bedrooms
Bedroom 1 14' max x 10' 7" ( 4.27m max x 3.23m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, double radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 8' 3" max into recess ( 3.43m x 2.51m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, airing cupboard
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator
The rear garden has a decking area from the French doors of the family room/study. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56197888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.