2 bedroom park home for saleWarrant Road, Stoke on Tern, Shopshire, TF9 2DZ
- 50x20 Stately Wentwood Due October
- Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture
- Ensuite & Walk In Wardrobe To Master
- Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge - Dining Room
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly Park
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
50x20 Stately Wentwood Due October - Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture - Ensuite & Walk In Wardrobe To Master - Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Spacious Lounge - Dining Room - Over 45's Park - Pet-Friendly Park - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
A brand new 50x20 Stately Wentwood is on order and is due to be available on site in October 2016.
Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms with fitted furniture/storage, ensuite and walk in wardrobes to the master, separate study, family bathroom with a 3-pc suite, entrance hall, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace. Fully furnished throughout to an exceptionally high standard complimenting the internal design of the home.
For further information or to book a viewing please call 01202 770 736.
The Park is conveniently located in Stoke upon Tern some 4 miles from the centre of Market Drayton. The town is an exciting mix of old and new with high street shopping, modern Health Centre, and Leisure Complex, there is even a traditional street market every Wednesday that dates back 750 years.
This Park offers a secure, relaxed and affordable way of living, where you can enjoy life at your own pace in a wonderful village environment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.