3 bedroom character property for salePenfold Road, Butterton, Leek
- Hobby Farm / Equestrian Property
- Stone Built Cottage
- Two Acre Plot Which Includes Stables, Menage and All Weather Turnout Area
- Bespoke Fitted Farmhouse Kitchen
- Excellent outriding available from the property.
A luxuriously appointed equine farmhouse with 2 acres, beautiful gardens, paddocks, menage and stables in a quiet Peak District village. Excellent outriding and country walks on the doorstep. 2/3 bedrooms, well-appointed bathroom, superb open plan living kitchen and impressive reception rooms.
Bank Farm is a luxuriously appointed stone built cottage having 2 acres and excellent equestrian facilities located in a quiet village setting within the Peak District National Park. The property has been renovated and extended by the current owner to an extremely high standard and in brief the living accommodation comprises; lounge with multi fuel stove, stunning open plan living kitchen with feature exposed beams, bedroom three/snug, utility room and cloakroom W/C. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a neat foregarden enclosed by a stone wall and a driveway to the side which provides plenty of off road car standing. To the rear of the property there are beautifully kept cottage gardens which include a lawned area, vegetable patch and several patio seating areas. Further to the rear there is a double stable, two enclosed paddocks, an all-weather turnout area, field shelter and menage.
Farmhouse Kitchen / Diner 13' 10" max x 21' 10" ( 4.22m max x 6.65m )
Recently re-fitted with a stunning bespoke kitchen featuring matching units, larder cupboard, central island with granite surface, ceramic Belfast sink, space for integrated dishwasher, american fridge/freezer, wine cave and electric cooking range. Feature stone fireplace with Chilli Penguin multi fuel stove, exposed beams, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, secondary glazed windows to front and rear, cast iron radiator and feature staircase leading to the first floor.
Flagstone floor and door leading to the rear garden.
Fitted with base units, working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, useful appliance space, flagstone floor, floor mounted oil fired combination boiler, access to roof space and secondary glazed window.
Fitted with a low level W/C, vanity sink unit, flagstone floor, extractor fan, radiator and secondary glazed obscure window.
Bedroom Three/snug 14' 8" x 13' 10" ( 4.47m x 4.22m )
Two double glazed windows to front, window to side, flagstone floor, chilli penguin multi fuel stove, feature beams, hand built fitted units and door leading to the garden.
Velux window to rear, useful storage in the eaves and doors leading to:
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 14' 11" ( 4.62m x 4.55m )
Secondary glazed windows to front and rear, bespoke fitted wardrobes, feature exposed beams to ceiling, useful attic access and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Fitted over the stairs wardrobe and cupboard. Secondary glazed window to front and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising; claw foot bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, solid wood flooring, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Outside to the front of the property there is a neat foregarden enclosed by a stone wall. A tarmacadam driveway provides plenty of off road car standing to the side. To the rear of the property there are beautifully kept cottage gardens which include a lawned area, small pond, vegetable patch with space for greenhouse and several patio seating areas.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 11" ( 4.55m x 4.55m )
Secondary glazed windows to front and rear with feature wooden shutters, exposed beams to ceiling, feature stone fireplace with cast iron solid fuel burning stove, solid wood flooring and two radiators.
Double block built stable unit.
Two fully enclosed paddocks with an all weather turn out area and field shelter.
The 25m x 320m outdoor menage has a sand, fibre and rubber all weather surface which was constructed by KLH Arenas in Nov 2014
Excellent outriding is available from the property via a network of local lanes and bridal paths with a renowned equestrian centre just a 10 minute drive away.
Smeg dishwasher, Everhot electric stove and Victorian greenhouse may be available to purchase by separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56204433.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN104114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.