2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
- GUIDE PRICE: £75,000-£80,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Ideal purchase for FTB/Investor
- Patio & lawn to rear
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
PRICE GUIDE £75000 - £80000 - OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN AND IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR - Comprising:- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Porch, Ground floor W.C., Two Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Patio/Lawn to rear. CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
CALL US NOW TO VIEW THIS ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN KIMBERWORTH!
The property briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Porch, Ground floor W.C., Two Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Patio/Lawn to rear.
The property offers a great opportunity for a first time buyer or investor and is well placed for local amenities with good transport links to Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall and the M1 Motorway network.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with window to the side and a door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 12' into recess ( 4.11m x 3.66m into recess )
Having two central heating radiators and upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.06m )
The kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units with contrasting roll-edge worktops, inset sink and drainer, a range style cooker, washer and fridge/freezer. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed door leading to the:-
With upvc double glazed door to the rear and access to the:-
Ground Floor W.C.
With low flush w.c.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the partially boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 1" into recess x 12' 11" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.94m )
This room has built-in wardrobes, laminate flooring, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 12' max ( 3.63m x 3.66m max )
Having built-in wardrobes, upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
The bathroom features a white suite to comprise of a walk-in shower, bath, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
At the front of the property is a pebbled courtyard area. To the rear is a patio area adjacent to the property with a lawned garden beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56205100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.