5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Salcombe, TQ8
- Spectacular and beautiful sea and coastal views
- Superb landscaped gardens with swimming pool and hot tub
- Distinctive family home
- Spacious, light and bright accommodation throughout
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Extensive refurbishment retaining many period features
- Sun terrace along length of property with stunning views
- Separate office/annexe
- Double garage with ample parking
Salcombe is renowned as a sailing and boating centre, located beside one of the loveliest estuaries in the South West with miles of sheltered water and fine sandy beaches on either side towards its mouth. The popular town has an excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
The Pines stands in an elevated position and enjoys fabulous southerly views of the entrance to Salcombe Harbour. In the past few years the present owners have substantially refurbished the property throughout to a very high standard creating a wonderful family home with extensive accommodation which combines cutting edge technology, natural materials and traditional skills creating a distinctive home of character
The sunny terrace with glass balustrade and slate paving wraps around the property where one can sit and enjoy the fabulous landscaped gardens, which have been cleverly designed to provide colour throughout the year, and the panoramic sea views beyond. Among the wonderful specimen of trees and shrubs is a mature Rothschild Cotoneaster, taking pride of place in a sheltered sunny spot on the terrace. Footpaths meander down to another sun terrace with a swimming pool, hot tub and summer house. Further down the garden another small terrace with gate can be found which opens out onto Sandhills Road taking you down to North Sands beach.
The property is approached through electrically operated gates which lead down to a parking area and integral garage, including loft workshop, with electrically operated up and over door. To one side of the property there is a detached annexe which also enjoys the beautiful sea and garden views.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56207169.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.