4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Street, Wantage
- Beautiful character cottage with many exposed beams.
- Garage and allocated parking in nearby block.
- Large private rear garden.
- Fantastic location within walking distance of Wantage Market Place.
Beautifully presented Grade II Listed, four-bedroom character cottage located just a short walk from Wantage Market Place. Weavers Cottage boasts a wealth of character throughout its spacious accommodation and benefits from a garage and allocated parking in a nearby block. The accommodation provides a generous sitting room opening to a separate dining area and complimented by an attractive bespoke hand made kitchen featuring a Belfast sink and granite worktops, a downstairs claokroom/utility room can also be found on the ground floor. To the first floor can be found four double bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom. Directly behind the property is an attractive patio area opening onto a well established garden approaching 110ft in length (narrowing at the far end).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56214535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7125859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Pieri, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.