4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Burringham, Scunthorpe
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lounge & Third Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Positioned in a Rural Village Location
Positioned within this Rural Village Location is this four bedroom semi-detached family house. Internally BOASTING well-presented living areas throughout. Externally Offering a rear garden. Situated nearby shops and amenities. Viewing advised!
A rare opportunity to own this delightful character property in the rural location of Burringham. Offering four bedrooms perfect for families. This beautiful property boasts with stylish and contemporary decor, there is a log burner in the reception room, and fitted kitchen. Access to neighbouring towns and villages.
Single glazed door to front, radiator, coving, dado rail, tiled flooring, colonial door.
Lounge 23' 3" x 15' 6" ( 7.09m x 4.72m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, electric log burner.
Reception Room 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, log burner, ceramic tiled flooring, ceiling rose, colonial door.
Kitchen 12' 1" Plus recess x 11' 4" ( 3.68m Plus recess x 3.45m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, airing cupboard, dado rail, loft access, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation.
Bedroom One 15' 7" Max x 11' 4" ( 4.75m Max x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows overlooking front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" Max x 11' 5" ( 4.72m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' Max ( 3.48m x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
White three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and corner bath with mixer taps. Full tiling, heated towel rail, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation.
Laid to lawn, shrub beds, brick wall forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56216674.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.