3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrae Street, Kensington, Liverpool, L7
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bright Bay Fronted Through Lounge
- Spacious Open Plan Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Oven
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Convenient Ground Floor Guest WC
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
Move Residential is pleased to introduce to the sales market this three bedroom mid terrace property located in the area of Kensington, L7. Situated on Brae Street, the property greets you with a bright entrance hall that guides you through to a spacious family through lounge. Bathed in natural light, this well presented room boasts wonderful high ceilings and showcases an attractive feature fireplace, lending to the appeal of this welcoming space. The lounge flows through to a charming family dining room which in turn opens into a modern kitchen. Well proportioned, this delightful room offers the perfect setting for entertaining and family meal time. The kitchen features a range of modern wall and base units, an integrated hob and oven, and plentiful work surface space. Completing this floor is a downstairs WC. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms and a well proportioned single bedroom, each finished to a very good standard and receiving plenty of natural light. Providing the finishing touches to this well appointed home is a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, there is an enclosed yard to the rear elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7172557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.