3 bedroom detached house for saleBEECH GROVE, HOLTON LE CLAY
- Three double bedrooms to the first floor
- Three reception rooms on the ground floor
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower unit
- Sun room attached to the rear of the property
- Block paved drive way to the front of the house
- Downstairs W/C
- Sought after area of Holton Le Clay
- Energy performance rating D & Council tax band C
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are excited to bring this property to the market, a stunning three bedroom detached house in the popular village of Holton Le Clay. Set down a quiet cul-de-sac, this property has many key attributes which are surely going to make this house very popular. Entering the house from the porch, you enter the living room which flows through into the other two reception rooms, the sitting room and the dining room. The kitchen also runs from the living space and the whole of the downstairs has a very nice layout and feel to it. There is also the added benefit of a sun room which runs nearly the full width of the house to the rear. The first floor has three very good sized double bedrooms along with the family bathroom which has been finished to a very high standard, with separate bath and roll top bath. The front garden is block paved for parking and the rear garden has a decked area and the rest is lawned. This property is available to view straight away so call our office to arrange 01472 200666.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56223523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7157703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.