3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpout Linn Cottage, Stewarton, Kilmarnock
- Open country views
- Refitted kitchen
- Lounge and dining area
- Double glazing
- Three double sized bedrooms
- Shower room
- Driveway and Garage
- Well maintained gardens
*SSTC at CLOSING DATE *With beautiful open countryside views, this extended three bedroom semi detached cottage is set over two floors and comes with an ent vest, rec hall, lounge with open fire, open plan dining room, stylish kitchen, shower room, three double sized bedrooms, driveway
*SSTC at CLOSING DATE *Are you looking for a wonderful property with open country views? Look forward to some stunning sunsets at this three bedroom semi detached cottage set over two floors with front and rear mature gardens and chipped driveway leading to a detached garage. The property sits approximately two miles from the popular village of Stewarton.
This family home has double glazing and has been extended and improved with a stylish kitchen complete with integrated fridge, dishwasher, ceramic hob, double oven and cooker hood.
The property extends to an entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hall with storage cupboard for coats and bags, lounge with open fire, open plan dining room, kitchen with access to the rear garden, three double sized bedrooms and a shower room. All principal rooms enjoy uninterrupted views over the countryside.
The well stocked and well maintained gardens have perimeter timber fencing, mature shrubs and trees, a slabbed patio, a gate leading to the front garden and a rear gate to driveway.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.58m )
Dining Area 7' 3" x 12' 4" ( 2.21m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 14' x 12' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.91m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Shower Room 6' 2" x 6' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56224327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.